Windows advanced monitoring with i-Vertix Monitoring agent
i-Vertix Monitoring Agent for Windows allows to safely and rapidly activate different advanced monitoring features. During the past weeks the i-Vertix Team worked on the creation of dedicated templates for several different types of systems, such as:
- Windows Active Directory
- Microsoft Internet Information Server
- Citrix Xenapp/XenDesktop
These templates are pre-configured with “self-healing” features that, in the event of errors or malfunctions, allow i-Vertix to automatically restart, for example, a Windows service or Application Pool IIS.
Active Directory - Advanced monitoring features
Allows to activate a very advanced Active Directory Monitoring, which permits to verify the operation and performance related to Active Directory services. Specifically, monitoring services are activated for:
- DCDIAG: Active Directory replication monitoring (Connectivity – Advertising – SysVolCheck – MachineAccount – Replications – RidManager – Services – FsmoCheck);
- Netdom: ensures the connection between a workstation and a domain controller is secure;
- DNS: tests the accuracy of DNS service responses;
- LDAPS: checks for the possibility to authenticate with username and password;
- NTP: verifies the synchronization between Active Directory and time;
- Services: contains all important Windows and Active Directory services (with self-healing features);
- User account locked out: verifies the presence of “locked out” users;
- Pending reboot: tests whether the server needs to reboot for various reasons;
- Active directory performance data: detects the most important performance data (related to the Active Directory).
If you want to know more about Windows advanced monitoring with i-Vertix contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO FIND US
Ipazia street 2
39100, Bolzano – Italy
+39 0471 1430170
Don't miss the latest news!
Sign up to our newsletter to always be up to date on promotions, news and much more.
PGUM © 2022. Credits | Support | Privacy conditions